Why Are Liquid Vitamins Better For Your Body
Vitamins are helpful components of everyday human life. Many people can get their daily dose of vitamins from food. But you might prefer consuming liquid vitamins over their capsule or tablet counterparts.
Continue reading to know six reasons why liquid vitamins might be better for your body than other nutritional consumables.
1. You Can Modify Doses for Different Health Needs
Different people have varying health needs. Children and adults might require different recommended daily doses of vitamins.
Below are the benefits you get from being able to modify the dose of liquid vitamins:
- Economical Choice - Buying healthy consumables in capsule and tablet form might not give you several choices. Conversely, liquid vitamins allow you to modify doses for different age groups. This feature can help you save money in the short- and long-term.
Manufacturers may require more resources to develop solid pills, and it can affect their prices. Liquid supplements might need less manufacturing requirements than solid vitamins to help bring the costs down.
- Flexibility - Liquid vitamins also promote flexibility when giving doses. On that note, many vitamins in capsule and tablet forms present a "what you see is what you get" consumption style. For example, you buy a table with 500 mg of vitamin C. You're going to get the same amount once you consume the product. While that promotes convenience for particular users, it might not always be the most effective solution for all consumers.
For liquid vitamins, you can use a unique measuring tool like a syringe to measure 750 mg of liquid vitamin C correctly. This procedure might also increase the active components found in the solution.
Just make sure you know the correct doses before attempting to let children, adults, or senior citizens consume their liquid vitamins. Otherwise, health complications may arise. It’s always an excellent idea to consult your doctor before letting any individual (regardless of age group) consume any vitamin on the market.
2. Liquid Vitamins Provide Better Absorption and Bioavailability
Capsules and pills may tend to break first before the body absorbs the nutrients inside the product. This extra step may seem inconsequential, but it can decrease the efficacy of the consumable. Furthermore, the breakdown process might decrease the amount of vitamins absorbed by the body.
Consuming liquid variations might be a smart solution for effective multivitamin supplementation. One of those components is the ingredients used in manufacturing the product. Liquid supplements may have less additives, like flavor-adding ingredients, compared to capsules or pills.
You have to be wary of these extra ingredients in solid vitamins:
- Boric Acid - This ingredient promotes a longer shelf life. However, it may also contain microbial killing effects. Overdosing on this component may lead to health issues like infertility and birth defects.
- Sodium Benzoate - This is another ingredient that can lengthen the shelf life of a product. It’s also present in many fizzy drinks. This ingredient may lead to certain complications like DNA and liver cell damage.
- Hydrogenated Oils - These oils may promote better-tasting tablets, but they might develop trans fats in the body. As a result, the body’s “good” cholesterol decreases while “bad” cholesterol increases. This effect might lead to a number of health problems like heart disease and inflammation.
Liquid vitamins have less additives such as the ingredients listed above.
Many liquid vitamins tend to have unlikable tastes, but this manufacturing practice helps the product absorb better once consumed. In turn, these liquids might present quick results, especially for people who want healthy skin. These fast outcomes are also beneficial for people in need of a quick boost for their immune systems thanks to the quick absorption rates.
In turn, the easy-to-consume form of liquid vitamins may help in boosting its absorption rates. One of the reasons for this trait is because liquids absorb faster into the bloodstream than pills or tablets. The body’s digestive system doesn’t need to break down casings or shells before getting to the micronutrients, thereby contributing to its quick effects.
3. Liquid Vitamins Are Easy To Digest
Liquid vitamins don’t have casings in capsules and hard glue “brick” components that you find on tablets. As a result, liquid vitamins pass through the digestive tract seamlessly. Liquids might become an ideal solution for individuals with gut problems to get their Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of the vitamins they need. Moreover, the liquid state of liquid vitamins may also help people swallow the vitamin easier than consuming a capsule or pill. Liquid vitamins allow for easy consumption and absorption for the body.
Liquid vitamins are especially beneficial to people who have trouble swallowing solid vitamins. For instance, senior citizens who have difficulties in swallowing a handful of vitamins can benefit from liquid vitamins.
As a bonus, liquid vitamins may have superior synergism as compared to solid supplements. It means the ingredients offer excellent “harmony” with each other, allowing consumers to take in powerful concentrations of each formula. Higher doses of these vitamins may increase their net effects.
This nutrient-dense form may not be achievable when looking at capsules or pills. Concentrations for each micronutrient might be uninhibited thanks to the lack of additives. Thus, liquid vitamins promote better positive effects than their solid counterparts.
4. Liquid Vitamins Help You Avoid Oxidative Reactions
Many liquid vitamins offer extra micronutrients. These additional nutrients include vitamins A, C, and E which could serve as the body’s defenses against oxidative reactions. Moreover, the body may not always produce these nutrients on its own, so it’s best to add liquid vitamins to your daily routine.
These antioxidants may also help combat the harmful effects of free radicals. These byproducts may come from cells splitting from the environment. While free radicals might be essential components to everyday lives for other species, the oxidative reactions may present adverse effects to human bodies.
Liquid supplements may offer the right defenses against oxidative stress from the environment. Without the right vitamins, your immune system might be weaker than the norm.
Consider the reasons mentioned above as a guide to help you choose the right liquid vitamins for your specific needs. Don’t forget to consult your doctor or nutritionist to know the correct dietary allowances for the vitamins and minerals you need.